Manage My Network
Manage My Networks offers complete IT management solutions. We provide business technology consulting and support for your IT systems. Our proactive approach allows you to optimize your IT infrastructure and takes the hassle out of monitoring and maintaining technology. Offering CTO/CIO-level consulting, we can help you develop and execute a comprehensive IT strategy. We support all of your IT systems, and the employees who use them. Manage My Network services are priced at a discounted monthly rate.
We offer the following services and more:
End-User Technical Support
- Remove viruses
- Update anti-virus programs
- Install applications and hardware
- Upgrade applications and hardware
- Connect to networks and printers
- Fix internet/network connections
- Set-up smart phones
- Provide computer training
Computer Desktop Management
- Optimize computers to fun faster
- Diagnose and repair malfunctions
- Assess technological needs
- Procure hardware
- Connect computers to server
- Install wireless router or access point[s]
- Connect to wireless or wired network
- Set-up website access filtering for your network
- Network Installation and Management
Network design, setup and implementation
Following installation, we manage and maintain your network for you.
- Network Inventory and Documentation
We monitor network details, like how many computer, printers, and servers you have and when their warranties expire. We provide clear documentation to keep you on top of your network hardware and peripherals, including a schema, or network diagram, to give you a bird’s eye view of what you have.
- Hardware and Software Asset Management
We assess the life expectancy and cost effectiveness of your hardware and software to maximize productivity.
- Complete Network Protection
We install your firewall and update, test, and maintain it. We monitor your server’s Active Directory logs to prevent nefarious network intrusion.
- Data Protection
We provide comprehensive protection for your sensitive data. Whether you use legacy Tape backup, Network Attached Storage [NAS] or secured off site Cloud to backup your servers and shared network folders/files, your information will be stored securely.
- Comprehensive Back Up policy
- Disaster Recovery policy
- Business Continuity.
Comprehensive Back Up policy
- The purpose of the systems backup is to provide a means to restore the integrity of the computer. What we have in place is not adequate.
- Backup systems in the event of a hardware/software failure or physical disaster and provide a measure of protection
- Backup policy do protect against human error or the inadvertent deletion of important files.
Disaster Recovery policy
- Disaster recovery planning involves more than off-site storage or backup processing. In addition, the following should be part of the policy;
- Minimizing potential economic loss.
- Decreasing potential exposures
- Reducing the probability of occurrence
- Reducing disruptions to operations
- Ensuring organizational stability
- Providing an orderly recovery
- Minimizing insurance premiums
- Reducing reliance on certain key individuals
- Protecting the assets of the organization
- Ensuring the safety of personnel and customers
- Minimizing decision-making during a disastrous event
- Minimizing legal liability
- Business continuity planning suggests a more comprehensive approach to making sure your business keep running;
- Not only after a natural calamity but also in the event of smaller disruptions including illness or departure of key staffers
- Supply chain partner problems or other challenges that businesses face from time to time.
- Usually this involves a fully mirrored or virtual state of the Business IT infrastructure and even phone systems.
- Technology/Hardware Procurement We procure whatever hardware and software you need, manage the entire process. Because of our long-standing relationships with our vendors, we secure products at discounted rates and pass the savings on to you.
- 24/7 Remote Monitoring We ensure the integrity of your network with our proprietary and secure monitoring tools.
- Wireless Network Management We secure your wireless network to minimize interference. Based on your office layout, we recommend the best options to maintain a strong connection throughout the office.
- Remote IT Network Support When you need immediate assistance, we diagnose and resolve IT issues remotely.
- Hosted email servers;
- Exchange server o Black Berry server
- Pop/SMTP Server o With our hosted services, we also offer smart phone support.
- Emergency/Off Hours Support If you have a problem that occurs outside of “normal” business hours, you need a solution when it happens—not Monday morning. We’ll be there.